- SLC Education Society is registered as a Non-Profit organization, Vide Registration No. 2250/2004, under Registration of Societies Act, and having 12 Years experience in Training and Placement of youth and has been working in the principle domains of Capacity Building, Livelihoods, Skill Training mainly targeting Illiterates, Semi-Literates and Literate people living in rural areas and urban slums belonging to the disadvantaged and marginalized communities.
- We conduct Training Programs on Livelihoods and facilitate to set up their own tiny units and also provide guidance and references.
- We also undertake, conduct skilling, training activities to ensure ‘Wage based employment’ with various employers, after completion of the training.
- Our programs are mainly aimed to improve the earning capacities of beneficiaries and to create opportunities, to lead a decent and dignified life.
- We primarily works to bring Socio Economic Development by imparting quality based Technical Education to the youth.
- There are about 2500+ strong alumni of students who have graduated from our campus since 2007, and have been actively associated with various diversified corporate organizations and spread across the countries serving in various capacities as wage Earners, middle level management and some are Managing Companies as successful ‘Entrepreneurs’.
SLC Educational Society has validation with 8 Departments of GOI, and also several Departments of State Government, once every 6 months / Annually:
- AICTE – Approved Institute
- GoT (Government of Telangana) – Accorded Permission
- Affiliated to JNTU-H (Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad)
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment GOI, Ministry of Tribal Welfare (Welfare Dept)
- Ministry of Backward Classes (Welfare Dept), Ministry for Minorities Affairs (MoMA) – Authenticated Admissions, and Verified Attendance through AEBAS (Aadhar Enabled BIO METRIC) and Pass Percentage of Candidates
- Recognized by TSPSC for conducting Preliminary and Main Examinations for Group – I and – II Services
- Annual Revenue: Indian Rupees - 16,38,44,481
- Total Number of Employees: 200+
|S.No||Name of the Office bearer||Designation|
|2||Mr.Yechuri Surya Rao||Vice President|
|4||Mrs. Yechuri Ratna Kumari||Joint Secretary|
|5||Mr.P Manikanteshwar Rao||Treasurer|
|S.No||Name||Areas of expertise|
|1||Mr. Surya Mahadeva ( MPR)||Government Interface, Inclusive Programs Coordinator, liaison, networking, program implementation|
|2||Mr. Raghav Rao||COO for USA Based Company in INDIA. Based in Bangalore|
|3||Mr. Kalyan Charan||Hospitality & Tourism Industry|
|4||Mr. K.V.Siva Shankar||BPO / KPO / ITeS Vertical|
|5||Mr. Bharat Bhushan||Veteran Social Development Professional|
|6||Madam Lakshmi||Social Development Expert (Grass root)|
|7||Mr. Potluri Jagadish Babu||Advisor, Business Coach and Mentor for MSME (Micro Small and Medium Enterprises)|
|8||Ms Sadiya Naseem||Founder & CEO of Glamstudio’s (Beauty and Wellness)|
|S.No||Name of the course||year of commencement|
|1||Bachelor in Engineering Education (B.Tech)||2005|
|2||Masters in Business Administration (MBA)||2006|
|3||Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharmacy)||2007|
|4||Master in Engineering (M.Tech)||2009|
|5||Masters in Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy)||2011|
|6||Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic)||2014|
|S.No||Name of the course||Eligibility|
|1||Polytechnic||Pass in 10th class|
|2||Engineering (B.Tech)||Pass in 12th class|
|3||B Pharmacy||Pass in 12th class|
|4||MBA||Pass in Degree [10+2+3]|
|5||Tourism and Hospitality - Skilling and Training||No Basic Education 3rd Standard Pass / Failed 5th Standard Pass / Failed 7th Standard Pass / Failed 10th Standard Pass / Failed 12th Standard Pass / Failed Degree [10+2+3] Pass/ Failed|
|6||BPO / KPO / ITeS – Skilling and Training||10th Standard Pass / Failed 12th Standard Pass / Failed Degree [10+2+3] Pass/ Failed|
|7||Home Appliances – Skilling and Training||Persons with Technical Aptitude Preferred and only considered): No Basic Education 3rd Standard Pass / Failed 5th Standard Pass / Failed 7th Standard Pass / Failed 10th Standard Pass / Failed 12th Standard Pass / Failed Degree [10+2+3] Pass/ Failed|
|8||Engineering Core Technical / Professional Programs - Skilling for employability :||10+2+4 Professional Degrees – Pass 10+2+4+2 Professional Post Graduates – Pass Integrated POST Graduates 10+5 years- Pass|